http://mghml.blogspot.hk

2008年4月10日星期四

Improve EQ


                   

Only around 2 months, yy will know what the primary school she go, I feel worry but hope pray to the God can relax my heart!
Recently, I feel always  use bad attitude to yy, why I can't control my temper, I am the mature woman, why I can't control myself, she only a little girl. My EQ is very low, hope I can improve this, because this will effect the relationship between the daughter and me.
4/4/2008 go to the pinic with Venus, CoCo & Alex, yoyo & me feel very happy that day, although papa need to work. I see the daughter smile very happy, because she need someone to play with her and pay more attention to her.
I need to pray:
1) Hope the God with prepare the good & suitable primary school to yoyo & release my pressure about this matter.
2) Improve my EQ, spend more time to my daughter and care about her needs:
a) spend more time to play with her;
b)control myself -- take more patient to her and try my best to make her feel happy every day!

沒有留言:

發佈留言